Wednesday, June 24, 2015

More Songs of the Day

     A while back(several years ago, actually) I wrote a post dedicated completely to Songs of the Day; so I'm doing another one of those now. To be a Song of the Day, it has to be stuck on repeat inside my mind for no reason; without consciously replaying it.

     There's been FFH's "Follow Love", "I'll Join the Rocks",and "Never Gonna Be Alone", Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" and "I Really Like You", the Parks and Recreation theme song, and the National Anthems of both the U.S. and Canada.

     (About a month later...)
   
     This week it's been Brad Paisley's "Accidental Racist" and "Those Crazy Christians", Carrie Underwood's "Just a Dream", Five for Fighting's "Superman(It's Not Easy)", and Taylor Swift's "The Best Day" and "We are Never Getting Back Together". Also, "For a Thousand Tongues".

No comments:

Post a Comment