Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tiredness

     I'm cold, but that's nothing new.
     I'm frustrated with school.
     I'm worried.
     I'm tired.

     It's good to know there's plenty of groceries in various drawers, though. And it was nice to spend time with family over spring break. Read through three Agatha Christies, the latest Flavia de Luce mystery, Stuart Little, a book on adoption called The Family Nobody Wanted, and another book that I'd meant to read at some point. And talked about Seabiscuit, Unbroken, and a lot of other books. Found an awesome little bookstore in Sand Springs, and played a good amount of ping pong. Spent time with Rags and Banjo, and got to go to church two weeks straight, which was really great.

     Getting the flu really threw things off-kilter this spring; still haven't quite gotten settled back yet. I've got a Latin test tomorrow, which I still need to study for. Lot of homework in speech, advertising, and basic and advanced video production.

     Need to think of a really good April Fool's prank...

     Missing Sunny and Copper a lot. And Mimi, too.

     Tired of having no idea what's expected in most of my classes(and nobody else really does, either). And only myself to compete against when I do know what to do. And tired of aimlessly walking around for lack of anything else interesting to do. Tired of spending time staring at the walls. Most of all, tired of this repeat of fall freshman year.

     Have to figure out what classes to take in fall, whether to take a summer class, where to live next year and what to do over the summer.

     SWAT practice went well last night, we have about three more shows left, and then one or two extra things that might come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment