Saturday, November 1, 2014

Now November

     It's been about two weeks since I posted something on here, I guess.

     Nano's home now. She left two weeks ago yesterday, and the funeral was last Saturday. It went well.

     Enrolled at RSU on Wednesday, so I'll be headed to Claremore in January. Not sure where this'll take me, but it's in the Lord's hands.

     The coldness is signalling that winter will be coming soon, and so does the Halloween candy on sale. That also means you can officially start playing Christmas music anytime you want(although I'm a rebel and do that anyway) and plan for Thanksgiving. I'm a big fan of Thanksgiving, and also of Christmas. Family, music, decorations, fellowship, music....

     That also means that it's been a year that Copper's been gone. It's been a very, very long twelve months. Yes, there's Rags, and Banjo and Captain, but....it's just not the same.  Miss her. It'll be a year tomorrow. And that's also the first SWAT show this season(with everything that's been going on, off to a bit of a late start).

     School's keeping me busy plowing most of the time, Photoshop is interesting(but confusing) and biology is for the most part more confusing than interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment