Saturday, December 20, 2014

Mid-December

     Another Christmas is sneaking its way closer and closer, I guess...

     Just about everybody around here's not doing so great, between Caleb's broken foot, Trevor's burned foot, pneumonia and the flu. There's been a lot of TV-watching for obvious reasons. I haven't caught anything yet (so far).
     Dad started a new job the other day, so that's good.

     Reread through Neil Postman's Amusing Ourselves to Death and Laura Hillenbrand's Unbroken in the last couple days, also William Goldman's Adventures in the Screen Trade and Stephen King's how-to book On Writing. And finished Larry King's collection of WWII love stories, a history of Midwest-wartime-morale-building called Once Upon a Town, and the Newberry Award-winning book A Wrinkle in Time(I hated that one. It was horribly written).

     Need to start Christmas shopping when I get a chance...also, I need to get my textbooks for spring semester...

No comments:

Post a Comment