Thursday, April 23, 2015

Another Semester Almost Over

     Tonight I saw PEOPLE! That I know! So, that was cool.

     Bennett's soccer team was playing in the state championship game, held at RSU's soccer field, and so I stopped by and watched as the Mingo Valley Eagles beat the Wright Christian Wildcats 3-0. And watching the game with Steven and Jamie made the win better.

     Also texted Dylan this morning, good to hear from him. And texted Ash, it's the end of the semester. So that meant swapping Avengers quotes for motivation.

     The NHL playoffs are wrapping up the first round, so lots more intense hockey action to follow. Anaheim swept Winnipeg, but the Ducks are a pretty good team to follow, too, along with the Jets, Blues and Flames.
     And I finally completed the latest run-through the Mighty Ducks trilogy last night. And my "obsessively watching all seven seasons of Parks and Rec in six-ish weeks" plan is coming along well; almost finished with season five.
     Daredevil is really....strange. And VIOLENT. And slow-paced. But it's part of the MCU, so.... But I don't think I'll rewatch those. Unless it's searching specifically for all the quotes about blindness. That's sort of neat. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. had another great episode Tuesday night, and Age of Ultron comes out next week. (Review to come on my writing-blog.)

     Reading over this post, it makes my life right now look a little pathetic. But there's just been a lot of studying and writing essays. My latest video got 220 out of 250 points, so that was good. Other than that, I still have no idea what my grades are.  

     
   

No comments:

Post a Comment