Saturday, March 26, 2016

Weekend Update

     The sun is shining brightly, the temp is about 70 degrees, and the wind is only about ten miles per hour(for Claremore, that's nothing.) So, it's a great spring Saturday, right? I suppose so, if you're one of the families who attended the Easter Egg hunt held on campus this morning. (I honestly had to think for a very long time before realizing the holiday all these people were celebrating was Easter.) Over being sick from whatever I had last weekend, so that's something. It's Dad's birthday, so that's good. It's also eleven years ago today that Mimi died. That could be part of the reason I've just been sort of down today. Another reason could be that I'm simply exhausted. There hasn't been that much homework, even, this week, but still....

     Rehearsal for Tales From Tent City are coming along pretty well; though we all have to polish up some lines and things like that. The set was built on Wednesday and Thursday, so that's kind of exciting. I built one of our characters' houses, and decorated another. And promo posters, both the homemade-looking teasers and the official ones, were posted all around campus. Showtime is around 7 p.m. on the weekends of April 7-9 and 14-16.

     Been working on finishing a short story for Fiction Writing due Monday. That's kept me busy most of the weekend so far. Lots of hiking around campus has been done, too. I think I've covered around fifteen miles in the last two days.

     I'm very glad today is almost over. "But tomorrow is a different day..." Maybe next week will be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment