Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Hi, Again

     It's been a while since I've had a chance to post anything on here. (List-making doesn't count, nor do recaps.) Another dismal semester was endured and survived. Christmas went fine. Rags is having a delightful time mercilessly teasing Trevor's cat Timmy. He was the Perrys' cat, but they moved to Tulsa a couple months ago, so they gave him to us, and he adopted Trevor as His Person. Chloe DeSpain's cat Butterscotch is his sister, and they look just alike: large and orange tiger-striped. Their dad was Freckles the lazy black-and-white barn cat.

     Grade-wise, I got A's in Audio Production, Children's Lit and Creative Nonfiction, a B in Seminar and a C in Early American Lit. That makes a 3.4 GPA this semester, and drops my overall GPA down to 3.77. Not that that matter all that much - they're just numbers - but I was convinced that I was going to fail Seminar (because it was so difficult) and Early American Lit (which I couldn't ever figure out what wasn't working there). In one word, this semester was "Dreadful."

     I listened to just under eleven days worth of music on Spotify this year - 15, 744 minutes total. That consisted of 1,173 songs from 430 artists. My top five artists played were Brad Paisley (duh), Avril Lavigne, Owl City, Steven Curtis Chapman and Kenny Chesney.

     For Christmas I got a portable speaker (which sounds awesome), small pocketknife and this upcoming year's Chick-Fil-A calendar. I got Caleb a cast-iron skillet, which he was thrilled about, and he got a new ping pong paddle from Mom and Dad, which he was really thrilled about.

     Carrie Fisher died this morning, which is sad.

     Updates of friends: Josh just got engaged to Sara, and Samantha and Nick from the NSU BCM are having a baby next summer. (First second-generation SWAT member, it will be.)

No comments:

Post a Comment