Monday, August 13, 2012

Random Musings from a Dorm Room in a Freezing Void

   Wow. I started this about six months ago, and today went over the one thousand-pageviews mark.

   It's crazy that that many people have seen what I've typed out on here, from who knows where, and in all different stages and places in their lives. I hope what I share is God-glorifying and helpful or interesting, with hopefully a few smiles thrown in while you read.

   Seems kinda fitting that this would happen when I've just started a new chapter in life, we'll see where it leads. I'll try to keep updating the blog as often as I can.

  Dorm life on this floor is freakily quiet. Feels a little bit like how E.B. White described a hotel room one time, as "One of the loneliest places on Earth." Assuming I don't go crazy, it'll be a great place to study and write. And it's really cold in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment