Sunday, February 8, 2015

Enter February

     "February" is hard to spell.

     Kind of having trouble remembering my own name at the moment(it's been a long week, preceded by a long week, preceded by a long week, preceded by...), but I have gotten most of the Mount McKinley-sized mountain of homework finished. Wrote a recap of a Supreme Court case, a poem for Creative Writing and a news-package script(all due Monday), now to get an essay written(due Thursday) and plan next week's news story and get ready for tests in Media Law and Interpersonal Communication.

      Visited home for the weekend; the family was glad to have me back for a bit. Then church this morning and the DeSpains gave me a ride back to Claremore. So more homework this afternoon, and that's pretty much it... Cats are good to know. Rags and Licorice were both very glad to see me; and the rest didn't care much one way or the other.

      The Gundersens' Sheltie Teddy died Tuesday, which was incredibly sad for everybody who knew him. (And Tuesday wasn't the greatest day ever for me to start with, so for that to be the first thing that pops up once I check Facebook....)

      A Portrait of an Artist as a Young Man didn't get much better the second or third times I read it. But the next book is The Great Gatsby, so that's something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment