Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March Forward....Somehow

      Ugh.
      One of the hardest semesters yet is about halfway over, so....yay? I need to sleep now. And I think I'm both stress-sick and caught whatever's been going around.

     There's been an inhuman amount of homework and projects last week and this week; I guess they figured that the Skye's the limit. (Bad S.H.I.E.LD. puns twice in the same sentence...I don't really care. Too tired.) Anyway, Agents is back from the Carter break and is the usual nerve-wracking spectacular show we viewers expect. That can be really painful at times, though....it's weird, if you think about it, how it's almost like following the Thunder or something. Speaking of which, Russell Westbrook is pulling off stats literally not seen since Michael Jordan, so that's pretty cool. And the never-ending parade of injuries keeps on going, so that not so much. There's still a large amount of "Okay, we're playing Ibaka, Collison, and....who are all these other guys?!"

     That's all for now. Maybe I can write better in a couple hours after (more) homework and when I can't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment