Friday, February 14, 2014

The Flu is Stupid

     I'm really getting sick and tired of being sick and tired.

     This is basically a recap of what I've done this week: "Stayed in the dorm at all non-class times and rather ineffectually did homework." 

     I've even taken several naps. Went to Grandpa and Robbie's Friday night, spent the night there, took a nap once I got back and then headed right back over there, to get dragged along to the doctor by Robbie(who kind of loved being able to take of a sick young person again), go back home and laid around the house for about three days, I was probably kind of a grouch. Rags didn't really mind, though. It was strange missing class Monday and Tuesday, and trying to not frantically panic over that.

     It's been a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment