Friday, July 31, 2015

Alphabet Facebook Quiz

     I got tagged to do this by Jessica. So....the ABCs of Random Stuff Associated with Wesley...

A - Age - 22.

B - Biggest Fear - Um....

C - Current Time - 7:47 a.m.

D - Drink You Last Had - Diet Coke.

E - Easiest Person To Talk With - Hmm....Idk. Mom or Courtney? If it's friends that we're talking about here, Dylan, Daniel, Jon, Jessica, Amanda and Ashland are all pretty easy to talk with.

F - Favorite Song - Uh....this is extremely impossible to decide....

G - Greatest Memory - ...Really? This is even more vague than the "Favorite Song" question...

H - Hometown - (Said in the voice of the Captain from Wall-E) Computer, define "hometown". Maybe either Morris, OK or Tahlequah, OK?

I - In Love With - If I was with anyone, would I really say it on here?

J - Jealous Of - Again....

K - Killed Someone? - SMH....

L - Longest Relationship - What kind of relationship are we talking about here?

M - Middle Name - Wesley.

N - Number of Siblings - Four. Two sisters, two brothers. And then one "adopted" friend "sister".

O - One Wish - That my life and actions will be for the glory of God.

P - Person You Last Called - Courtney. I had to look that one up...don't call people very often.

Q - Question You're Always Asked - "When are you getting a haircut?!" "What are you gonna do after school?" "How old are you, fifteen?"

R - Reason To Smile - Someone said something entertaining? I don't know...

S - Song Last Sung - "Follow Love", FFH.

T - Time You Woke Up Today - 6:40 a.m.

U - Under Your Bed is...? - Three pairs of variously-worn-out sneakers, two Monopoly sets, several books.

V - Vacation Destination - "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you could miss it." - Matthew Broderick in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. "You can observe a lot just by watching." - Yogi Berra. There's a lot of places I'd like to see.

W - Worst Habit - There's a lot....Worrying, I guess.

X - X-Rays You've Had - On my left hand, definitely. Not sure about anywhere else.

Y - Your Favorite Food - I really have no idea....I like chocolate.

Z - Zodiac Sign - Gemini.

No comments:

Post a Comment