Thursday, January 9, 2014

Here We Go Again...

     Well, winter break's over. So I'm back in Tahlequah, got my books yesterday afternoon. Had to get a new backpack to replace the one I'd worn out, so naturally I got as close to a clone as I could find, and attached the Snoopy keychain into place. My student ID card had worn out after a year and a half; so had to run over to the CASE building earlier today and get a new one.

      Been doing a bit of studying to pass the time, and Netflix-watching. Campus is really creepily dead right now....it's freaky. And my CD player has apparently bit the dust. That's not cool.  

     Things just feel different right now - it's always weird, the calm before the storm of the semester, but this isn't normal. This'll be my fourth semester, I've given directions to three different people today. It's almost like starting college all over again. Maybe it's just that realization that after this semester I'll be about halfway done with classes, Idk, but it seems like this year will be full of changes and events. Every year has those, of course, just some more than others.

     Reading through Ephesians as part of this saturation idea that a bunch of people from GBC are trying this year, it's been interesting, and making a lot more sense about the content.

     Slept about four hours last night...not cool. I even made up for it by taking a nap this morning. Further strangeness.

     The Jeopardy nationwide audition test was last night, I get more nervous about those than any real college tests... Of course I won't make it on the show, the odds are so microscopic, but it's fun to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment