Friday, July 12, 2013

Sunny's Autobyographee

     Before she started writing fictional gossip columns, she wrote an autobiography while still a puppy. Before I wrote sports for newspapers, I helped. Spelling errors intact, unfortunately can't replicate the heavily-impressed pencil lead onto the paper. I was about nine or so when I wrote this.

     "Hi, I'm Sunny. I've got an older brother named Sport. My friends say that I'm really hyper. Those silly humans call us the Dog Culb. (I wonder why they say that?) Anyways, here's my story.

     "I was born in a place called Westville, I think. My guy's dad went shopping and that's when He saw me. And so he went back to the place he came from and took my guy's mom to the store. They went back to the place they came from and asked my guy's Grand ma if it was okay to get me (you see, I'm half begle, and my guy wanted a begle ever since he saw some movie called Inspecter Gaget. Wried.) They got me.

     "They took me to the place they lived and I met my new friends I love Morris!

     "There's my story! Hope you liked it!
                                                     "Sunny

     "P.S. Sport's auto is coming soon!"

     (I never actually got around to writing an autobiography for Sport. He always seemed to business-like to take time to dictate things that nobody wanted to read.)

No comments:

Post a Comment