Friday, April 6, 2012

AI-S11 80's Night Results

   I got points last night! I called the bottom three right for the first time this season, and I got the person who left - Go me, lol. Now I'm in second place of our discussion group, two points out of first with about seven weeks to go.

   The guests were some British band called The Wanted, they were boring, I flipped the channel halfway through. And Kellie Pickler also performed, I've never much liked her, so I was playing with my four-year-old sister while she was on.

  The bottom three were Hollie(Booo.....), Elise, and DeAndre, Hollie was told she was safe first. Then Ryan said that Elise was safe, which meant DeAndre was leaving, unless the judges used their save. He squealed some uptempo song, prancing around the stage, giving high fives to the audience, flinging his hair every whichaway, Jennifer tried to save him, but thankfiully Randy and Steven overruled her, so we won't have to deal with DeAndre Brackensick any more this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment