Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weird Fact Saturday, Episode Four


  • As much as I like to be early for things, I'm usually ten minutes late(Which given the people I hang out with, that's like right on time, but anyway...)

  •  I love cleaning! Laundry, sweeping, dishwashing, vacuuming, just about anything. It makes the house so much less stressful to be in if it's mostly clean. 

  • I DO NOT like bugs. Or mice. They freak me out. 

  • I've always wished I could play either harmonica, drums, or piano, but I don't have the lung power to play harmonica, the funds to get a drum set or the patience to learn piano. 

  • If milk is even close to its' expiration date, I'm not drinking it. 

  • I can recite almost all of The Princess Bride from memory, a trait which my siblings don't especially like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment