Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weird Fact Saturday, Episode Three


  •   I cannot drive, due to poor eyesight, which makes life interesting. 
 
  • My phone-speaking skills are pretty bad, and I'm an incredibly slow typist.

  • I collect newspaper clippings, energy drink cans, guitar picks, cute little stuffed animals, and many, many other things.

  • While not that good at it, I love playing ping pong. 

  • I don't really mind mowing, once I get started; but fighting with our grouchy push mower and getting it to start and stay running is a chore. Past that, it's pretty easy. 

  • If I read a book, listen to a song, watch TV or a movie, I'm going to splice it down into each of it's every little elements, and examine every little detail. This annoys some people.  

  • This is a day late because I was too tired to think up anything yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment