Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Bedlam 2013 Quotes

     A collection of Bedlam-related posts by me and people I know. A recap of the game can be found here.

Wes: "Of all days to freak out, stupid TV signals..." (Facebook)

Elizabeth: "NSU is determined not to let anyone watch this game." (Facebook)

Elizabeth: "Dedication is watching the Bedlam game even though the sound is crapped out on Channel 8. Thanks NSU!" (Twitter)

Morgan: "GET THE SOUND FIXED NSU." (Twitter)

Wes: "Remember that time when we watched Bedlam in Ross's lounge without the sound in a snowstorm?" (Facebook)

Danielle: "There's too much red in Stillwater right now." (Facebook)

Wes: "There's a camera guy on the sidelines in all-camo coveralls...yep, this is Oklahoma." (Twitter)

Ryan W. "Holy crap. What a game!" (Facebook) (He's an OU fan.)

Derek: "I'm not sure I believe what I just saw." (Facebook) (He is, too.)

Shelley: "Must leave FB because I'm DVRing the game and you guys will mess that up if I stay too long." (Facebook) (So is she.)

Wes: "......Well. That was a fantastic game, though." (Facebook)

Shelly: "Now, THAT was a great game!!!!" (OU fan.)

Elizabeth: "Oh, it's a great day. Boomer Sooner!" (Facebook)

Derek: "Really happy for Blake Bell right now. This kid's been on the athletic roller coaster this year, kept his head up, persevered, and was ready when opportunity presented itself." (Facebook)

Maddie: "To all my celebrating OU fans, I just want it duly noted that the call on the OSU interception was the ONLY reason OU won...and that call was a load of crap." (Facebook)

Levi: "To those who don't know their history, a Sooner is a thief. That's all, have a nice evening." (Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment