Saturday, March 31, 2012

Weird Fact Saturday

   A lot of good ideas have been thought of in the world. And, of course, there's been some not-so-good ideas thought up in this world, too. Anyway, they both usually get told to somebody, who then tells them to somebody else, who then....

   This stealing of ideas has a long history in writing, usually it's called "borrowing" by the one doing the swiping, and most of the time they give credit to the person they got it from. I'm taking and adapting the idea that follows from a friend of mine, as far as I can figure, you post half a dozen or so odd idiosyncrasies about yourself every so often. (This is what happens when you've been sick all week and you can't think of anything else restful to do.)


  • I go by my middle name, I was named after my great-grandpa. 

  • I only have nine toenails. 

  • I'm the oldest of five siblings, two sisters and two brothers. 

  • The college I'll be attending is one both my parents went to at one point(Actually, they met there.)

  • I'd like to have at least one book written and published in my lifetime. 

  • I have never kissed a girl. 


No comments:

Post a Comment