Friday, August 21, 2015

First Week? Check.

     I survived the first week of another semester. It went better than I thought it would. However, there still has been exhausting classes all the time and homework to keep on top of, with little energy to use for motivation.

     Also, SEVEN EIGHT NINE fire alarms since Tuesday night. That's made it really hard to stay focused, and added a great deal to the exhaustion. I just want to take a nap.

     (Continued Saturday afternoon)
     It rained again during the night(it feels great), and it was Saturday, so I slept late this morning. Been somewhat productive once I woke up, though. Dalton and I went to Wal-Mart, where something happened that resulted in an ambulance arriving and paramedics hauling a guy out on a stretcher.

     (Continued Sunday morning)
     Reread A Midsummer Night's Dream last night; it was pretty good. Did not sleep well at all, for whatever reason. A massive thunderstorm was part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment